Dr. Sandy Shultz, Professor and Department Chair
Beverly Murrell, Office Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : (336) 334-5347
Fax : (336) 334-3070
Dr.Paul Davis, Director of Graduate Studies
Paige Morris, Graduate Administrative Assistant
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : (336) 334-5573
Dr. Aaron Terranova, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Marie Land, Undergraduate Administrative Assistant
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : (336) 334-5308
News and Events
- January 22, 2016: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Summer Research Award Presentations.
- November 17, 2015: Jed Diekfuss is a finalist in UNCG’s 3-Minute Thesis competition. Please show your support and attend the final round 2:30-4:30pm, Virgina Dare Room, Alumni House.
- November 13, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Graduate Student Award Presentations.
- October 30, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. SOE 120, 2-3:15pm. Dr. Jennifer Etnier, Dr. Laurie Wideman, Dr. Lisa Goble, & Ms. Lynda Kellam “Responsible Conduct of Research: Taking the High Road to Better Data”
- September 11, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Ms. Erin R. Lawrimore ” History of Physical Activity and Sport at UNCG” & Dr. Shirl J. Hoffman “Kinesiology in an Age of Uncertainty”
- Kym Fasczewski recipient of Kate R. Barrett Student Professional Development Award. Read more.
- Katelyn Todd selected as PEHTE/SHAPE (Society of Health and Physical Education) Major of the Year for 2015. See more details.
- May 7, 2015: Kinesiology Departmental Graduation Ceremony, 2:00 pm, Fleming Gym. If you are a graduate or undergraduate student that will graduate in either May 2015 or August 2015, and will be participating in the KIN Departmental Ceremony, please complete the RSVP form byWednesday, April 1st.
- Matthew Wittstein & Aaron Piepmeier–UNCG 3MT finalists
- Feb. 6, 2015: Spring 2015 Colloquia. Dr. Kevin M. Guskiewicz, “Sport-Related Concussion: Legitimate Concern vs. Paranoia.” 2-3:15pm in 128 Bryan Building.
[news and events archive]