Dr. Sandy Shultz, Professor and Department Chair
Carolyn Stanley, Office Manager
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : (336) 334-5347
Fax : (336) 334-3070
Dr.Paul Davis, Director of Graduate Studies
Paige Morris, Graduate Administrative Assistant
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : (336) 334-5573
Dr. Aaron Terranova, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Emily Britt, Undergraduate Administrative Assistant
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : (336) 334-5308
News and Events
- May 5, 2016: Kinesiology Departmental Graduation Ceremony, 2:00 pm, Fleming Gym. If you are a graduate or undergraduate student that will graduate in either May 2016 or August 2016, please complete the RSVP FORM by Friday, April 1st.
- March 18, 2016: KIN undergraduate all day advising. Coleman Gymnasium, 9-noon & 1-4pm. Please click for more information.
- February 12, 2016: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3pm. Dr. Catherine Ennis & Dr. Ang Chen ” The Science of Healthful Living Curriculum: Impact on Learning in Physical Education”
- January 22, 2016: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Summer Research Award Presentations.
- November 17, 2015: Jed Diekfuss is a finalist in UNCG’s 3-Minute Thesis competition. Please show your support and attend the final round 2:30-4:30pm, Virgina Dare Room, Alumni House.
- November 13, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Graduate Student Award Presentations.
- October 30, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. SOE 120, 2-3:15pm. Dr. Jennifer Etnier, Dr. Laurie Wideman, Dr. Lisa Goble, & Ms. Lynda Kellam “Responsible Conduct of Research: Taking the High Road to Better Data”
- September 11, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Ms. Erin R. Lawrimore ” History of Physical Activity and Sport at UNCG” & Dr. Shirl J. Hoffman “Kinesiology in an Age of Uncertainty”
[news and events archive]